Full Stack Developer in Mailbird
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 30th, 2021
Job closing date: May 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: React, Node.js, Angular, Next.js, Web Browser Extensions Development
Years of Experience: 3+We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who wants to make email beautiful and easy with us :) As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and interoperability of all service supporting operations on either the backend or the front end. While this role covers many areas of development, the main focus is Web Services Design, Development & Administration; Information Architecture, Cloud Deployment, Database Management, API Integrations and processes Automation (CI/CD). Are you resourceful, independent, reliable, a problem solver, and just AWESOME? we want YOU!
- Strong focus on front-end technologies likes: React and/or Angular.
- Strong understanding and application of Node JS and/or Next JS for application development.
- Should be familiar with Web Browser Extensions Development.
- Should be familiar with Containerized Applications and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Should be comfortable with Cloud Infrastructure and its broad concepts (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc).
- Backend support and maintenance.
- Work on and develop any number of public-facing websites.
- Handling advanced integration of said websites with Internal and external tools and services.
- Develop new Web-Based Products and Services based on specific directives.
- Work directly with third-party service providers in identifying and providing custom solutions to unique business necessities that may arise.
- Stay up to date with tech trends and how they will impact our current business model so we are able to best adapt to them ahead of time.
Benefits and Perks
Build Awesomeness with us!
- Competitive Contractor pay.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Time off bonuses.
- Health Days
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 17th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.