Full Stack Developer (Node.js and React) in Locker
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+Locker is an Irish venture-backed startup based out of Galway, Ireland. Our passionate team is building an industry disrupting application which will change the way sports fans around the world consume their favourite content. We’re flying under the radar at the moment while we build something cool, but internally we’re growing fast. Currently the Locker team is working towards a major release in 2021 and we’re recruiting the best talent to help us deliver on our mission. We’re looking for a highly motivated software engineer who is comfortable with both frontend and backend development. Our full stack developers are responsible for developing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside the product design team to develop new features. Our developers will be required to see out a project from start to finish, with strong organizational skills a necessity and experience working in an agile development team a must.
- Experience with Git.
- Programming abilities with a server-side language
- Familiarity with database technologies, specifically SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and React Native.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Degree in computer science is nice to have, but not required.
- Contribute to the architecture and help shape the technical direction of the platform.
- Developing backend web applications.
- Creating servers and databases to functional specification.
- Developing and testing mobile applications to technical specification.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Designing and developing API’s.
- Work directly with product team to develop new features.
- Work alongside support team to resolve technical issues.
- Deliver data-driven impactful results.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home.
- Attractive early employee stock options package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity to join the team before the company scales.
- If required, we will pay for an office space near your location
Interested? Apply now!
Apply here on LinkedIn or else, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.