Full Stack Developer (Node.js and React) in Locker
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|None||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Experience with Git.
- Programming abilities with a server-side language
- Familiarity with database technologies, specifically SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and React Native.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Degree in computer science is nice to have, but not required.
- Contribute to the architecture and help shape the technical direction of the platform.
- Developing backend web applications.
- Creating servers and databases to functional specification.
- Developing and testing mobile applications to technical specification.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Designing and developing API’s.
- Work directly with product team to develop new features.
- Work alongside support team to resolve technical issues.
- Deliver data-driven impactful results.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home.
- Attractive early employee stock options package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great opportunity to join the team before the company scales.
- If required, we will pay for an office space near your location
Interested? Apply now!
Apply here on LinkedIn or else, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.