Full Stack Engineer – React, Node, MongoDB in Truebase
Job Published on: June 25th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereTruebase enables teams to hire faster through referrals. For each open role, Truebase pinpoints the right candidates in your team’s connections and facilitates warm intros so you can hire faster. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who takes pride in building quality products that delight users. This is a hands-on position working on both React.js frontend and node.js/MongoDB backend. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be solution centric, results-oriented, and experienced in designing and operating cloud services. The ideal candidate is a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build a state-of-the-art, responsive and user-friendly web applications
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, prototypes and build mock-ups
- Build large-scale distributed services
- Contribute to the web services quality, support, and deployments
The candidate must have:
- 5+ years technology industry experience
- Extensive coding experience with React.js and Redux frameworks
- Hands-on coding experience with Node.js
- Proficiency working with MongoDB or equivalent
- Track record maintaining JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and optimization skills.
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle using Scrum/Lean methodologies, source control such as Github, continuous builds, and continuous integration systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- Experience with ML and AI are a huge plus
- A keen eye for design and base proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch or other design tools
- Good design sense and intuition for simple, functional user experiences
- Ability to create mockups using Balsamiq, InvisionApp, or equivalent
- Knowledge building iOS or Android applications
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google AppEngine, Kubernetes, Docker
- Production experience deploying, configuring and monitoring high availability and high throughput systems
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.