Full Stack Engineer (ReactJS / NodeJS) in IESF Group
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 29th, 2021
Job closing date: April 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Central or South America, Europe
Years of Experience: 4+
- Our client is an innovative IT / AI software product company, based in the USA.
- As part of the growth strategy, we are looking to add a Senior Full Stack Developer (ReactJS / NodeJS) to the team.
- Fully remote, as a full-time Contractor/Freelancer.
- Convert multiple requirements sources into manageable tasks.
- Authoring and maintaining modern single page web applications
- Optimizing web application performance
- Self-manage your time, daily responsibilities, and workload.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others on a daily basis.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Working with the AWS ecosystem or similar
- Exposure to DevOps responsibilities
- Exposure to Webpack, Gulp, and SASS
- Exposure to event-driven enterprise systems
- Experience securing enterprise web applications
- Familiarity with Hooks and Context
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a production environment
- Apollo Server
- React Apollo
- Token-based authorization
- Functional programming
- Preferred exposure to Java, Scala, or Python
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.