Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: August 23rd, 2018
- you'll be able to set your own hourly rate and won't have to deal with the low bid contests you might see on open marketplaces
- you'll join a community of talented professionals, many of whom share your interests, and you'll be able to collaborate with / learn from them on a daily basis
- you won't have to worry anymore about finding great clients, billing clients and etc. We handle all of that for you
- you'll be able to design your own lifestyle and work from wherever you want, whenever you want (while being compensated fairly for your work).
- experience with one of the frameworks: React, React Native, Vue.js or Angular (version 2 and above)
- experience with Node.js
- knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage
- portfolio of projects you took part in
- good writing and speaking skills in English (Intermediate and above); we conduct interviews in English.
- remote work
- the hourly rate $20 - $30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract)
- flexible schedule
- workload: 30-40 hours a week.
- primary interview (a detailed discussion in English of your resume and portfolio)
- on-line testing (in English)
- interview with a technical specialist
- final interview with the project manager.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.