Full Stack Software Engineer in Seedstars
Do you love coding, strive on autonomy and freedom, and want to use your skills to impact people's lives?
WHO WE ARESeedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
ABOUT SEEDSTARS LABSAt Seedstars Labs, we combine the top tech talents using best-in-class processes, services and technologies to offer our companies the latest web & mobile technologies to serve best their employees, consumers and partners.
THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDEWrite software solutions for our companies which will change the way people perceive and use technology. You will work in new generation mobile first applications using the most recent methodologies and technologies: React, React Native, Python and Django.
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organized, and elegant
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- You really hate when stuff breaks
- You see the bigger picture (you realize that there are really exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- You are a quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Strong understanding of Python, Django, Node and React is a plus
- Up to date with latest front-end trends
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Comfortable with GitWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other similar jobs in Software Development
|Unity 3D Developer||September 8th, 2019|
|Senior Java Developer for a big e-commerce project||September 5th, 2019|
|Search Engine Evaluator Anywhere in Slovakia||September 5th, 2019|