Remote Based Full-Stack WordPress Developer Job Opening at Starvox Entertainment
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
About us:Starvox Entertainment is a live entertainment producer founded in 2005. Since then, we have ranked on Profit Magazine’s list of Canada’s top growth companies for four years running. Not to brag but... we're the only live entertainment company ever to place on the list. Some of our work includes the touring west-end hit show Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience, the all-new visually stunning Immersive Van Gogh, Faulty Towers Live! the dining experience in Toronto, among many others (starvoxent.com/shows).
About you:We are looking for a candidate to join our digital marketing team helping manage over 20 domains, WooCommerce Stores, and Shopify Stores across our exhibit portfolio.
- Develop and design front-end web architecture.
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Maintaining domain hosting across all portfolios (plugin updates, PHP updates, etc)
- Managing all front end copy/creative change requests from the marketing team
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- The ideal candidate is located in or able to work in the PST, CST, or EST timezone.
- Position Location: Remote
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 8 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.