Full time Virtual Executive Assistant (In The UK) in Fyxer
Job Published on: December 10th, 2019
- Minimum 3 years Executive Assistant C-suite experience.
- Required to attend team days once a month in London and occasional face to face client meetings, as required.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, up to 3 clients at one time.
- Accountable for proactively managing your clients and ensuring they receive exceptional service.
- Create quarterly objectives with your client and deliver on these agreed objectives.
- Be technological savvy, a quick learner and motivated to hit the ground running.
- You can adapt your approach, and think creatively when a client needs a problem solving fast.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to see and analyse any potential risks.
- You are a self starter who loves working in a team and supporting your colleagues where needed
- Preferably experienced in remote working or able to work productively and communicate effectively with others in a remote environment.
- Remote working apart from meeting your team/clients once per month (mainly in London)
- £30K salary, plus up to £7K performance based bonus
- Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm (available to clients 9am - 5.30pm).
- Professional development opportunities and regular support from your manager.
- 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life Insurance, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, and other Yulife rewards
Interested? Apply now!
|This is a UK based role. To apply please visit here.|
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Freedom Agent / VA remote – Long Term (French speaking)||February 8th, 2020|
|Web Search Evaluator in India||January 31st, 2020|
|Internet Analyst in Portugal||January 30th, 2020|