Fullstack JS Engineer in Remotesome
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 7th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): North america
Years of Experience: 3+Remotesome is looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer with React and Node.js experience. Position is for US and Canada only.
Salary Range$130k-$180k /year
What you will be working on:
- You will be working on systems which handle millions of requests each day
- On the backend side you will be working with Terraform to deploy Dockerized node apps with TypeScript and traditional JS.
- You will build and maintain APIs with OpenAPIs as well as with GraphQL
- On the frontend side you will on two separate React applications, one internal and one client side
- Leading team of 3 engineers and make sure you will ship and make impact as a team
- 3+ years experience with Node.js and React.js
- Experience leading teams
- You have experience building and working with APIs
- Great communicator
- Problem solver and independent thinking
- Have experience working remotely
It would be great if you have experience with:
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Terrafrom and Docker
- Experience working with Typescript
- Experience working with large datasets and handling million+ requests each day
- Unlimited vacation
- Full medical, dental, and vision plans
- 25-75% off discounts at over 1200 online stores nationwide - holiday shopping = handled ;)
- 401k with matching
- Education budget for books, online courses, etc.
Interested? Apply now!
Apply through here and we will take a look at your application.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.