Game Designer / Unity Developer for VR/AR interactive city mapping project in UK Resource
Job Published on: November 11th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Our right person:
- is a Unity 3D game developer (Unreal 3D is ok too)
- has led a project from zero to delivery stage (not obligatory has led a team, but has taken a responsibility and the ownership)
- Worked with CityGen, Mapbox, Openstreet maps, or similar
- worked with live mapping data or city simulations games or digital city twins or integrating mapping into 3D application or similar
- Potential Team Lead as the project is growing fast and there will be soon 4-5 more game developers joining the team, and you will be leading them (to a bright future:)
- Is able to lead the project at all stages (design, structure, developing and delivering)
Game Designer / Unity Developer for VR/AR interactive city mapping project
- Fully remote from anywhere (but UK working hours)
- Rate: £300-400 per day, based on skills/experience.
- Advising on VR/AR and simulation aspects of product design and architecture
- Prototyping new features in Unity
- Leading and mentoring game developers in product implementation
- Sharing knowledge with the wider team as the go-to person for all things game related
- Strong experience with Unity 3D development platform engine building AR/VR experiences
- Experience of Unity integration with CityGen3D, Mapbox or similar
- Understanding of geospatial data (Openstreetmaps, Mapbox etc)
- Nice to have: Experience with C++, Java, Python etc. Industrial simulation
- Architectural walk-through generation
Interested? Apply now!
If you closely meet the criteria, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Super fast interview and decision-making process.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.