Game and QA Tester in Apple4Cash
Job Published on: September 1st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Quality Assurance for games (finding inconsistencies, glitches, or bugs in the software)
- Documenting, reproducing, and reviewing these inconsistencies until they are deemed ok to ship and make game experience reports.
- iOS and Apple hardware basic experience + Apple ID account older than 6 months
- 3-12 working months in an assigned project under QAmartinkogan (Freelance QA services), professional QA personnel will join the project owner company.
- QAmartinkogan salary: min 75 h/m 10-20 Euro/h. Salary under the project will be discussed with the relevant company.
Interested? Apply now!
Go to https://www.apple4cash.net/ and apply.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.