German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist in AutoSuggest.net
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: May 2nd, 2021
Job closing date: May 14th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: German, sales
Years of Experience: 0+We’re currently looking for a business development specialist for the German market to support our existing team. This position can be part-time (20 hours per week) or full-time.
- Type of work: interacting with senior managers by email, phone- and video calls
- Salary: ca. 30-35$ per hour (~2.000$ - 2.800$/month part-time)
- Working style: hybrid, mostly remote with optional visits to office in Malta
Do you have what it takes to:
- organize outreach to potential customers by email (we have an automated process for that and you do not need to find prospects on your own or send emails manually, it’s all organized by us. Also, no cold calls.)
- handling email replies, answering initial questions and scheduling meetings. You can roughly expect 5 emails a day and 6 calls a week. Communication is low volume but often reasonable complex.
- presenting our product accurately in phone and video calls and outlining how it would benefit the prospect
- negotiating terms and prices in complex, data-driven negotiations
Benefits and Perks
Why you should join us:
- long-term position in a cool, growing team with the option to go full-time after a while, if you like it with us
- Mostly remote working but with the option to fly to Malta for some weeks and come to the office!
- Depending on individual circumstances, we try to arrange a coworking-space for you
- solid compensation: a guaranteed base salary in the form of an hourly rate, plus competitive bonus for each sale (30% of recurring value). The average hourly rate is between 30-35$/h
- a guaranteed salary of 20$/h regardless of sales. This is the minimum that is always paid for an hour worked but obviously the actual salary should be higher.
- a product that is popular with our prospects and sells (very) well
- a tested data-driven flow to reach out and sell to prospects
- We can make payments by invoice / wire transfer or find an individual solution that suits you
- a mostly remote role but with the organisation and structure of a “normal” firm
- strong support from our team as well as decent documentation & sales material available
- weekly coffee meetings, quarter-closing dinners and team events
- a friendly prospect base with exclusively business customers, many mid-sized companies, but also international firms and wealthy individuals – the job does not require “mass communication”, but involves dealing skillfully with a small number of high value prospects
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 14th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.