German speaking Customer Service Representative in MusiX AG
Job Published on: November 11th, 2019
To join our band you’ll need the following experience and skills:
- Great interpersonal skills and a polite communication manner
- Fluent English and German
- Customer orientation
- Good computer skills
- A working knowledge of music, musical instruments
- Sales / target-driven attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Passion about music
The role will include:
- Speaking directly with decision makers, to promote our product and to maximize any sales opportunities that may arise
- Administering and processing sales accurately, responding to emails and answering telephone queries
- Focusing on customer service and to maintain good customer relations
What’s in it for you?
- A great international team supporting you
- A company/partner with a focus for a long term work relationship with a long term perspective and options to evolve
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- Paid 4-weeks vacation and sick leaves
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing freedom, responsibility and mutual trust, some of our core values, allow us to work together as a team of experts, to be on a par with each other, to avoid wielding power, to avoid «managing others». (We refer to a freedom based environment as described in book «Freedom, Inc.»)
- A musical instruments environment just rocks, doesn’t it?!
Love this gig and want to apply?Send in your resume and cover letter along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing your sound!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Support Agent (Email/Chat) - Antivirus/Anti-Malware||May 13th, 2020|
|Technical Support Representative||May 5th, 2020|
|Dutch Content Moderator||April 26th, 2020|