German Speaking Customer Services Representative in Hexpress Healthcare
Job Published on: June 25th, 2020
Job closing date: July 17th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a work from home freelance customer support agent to join our online healthcare company. This role is right for you, if you are empathic and enjoy direct customer interaction via email, phone and chat. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become an integral part of our international team and join our mission on a long-term basis.
- Serving as the first point of contact for our customers, this is a B2C role which suits an enthusiastic customer services professional
- Representing the company, solving any any issues in a friendly helpful and empathic manner
- Processing orders and accurately input and document actions within the CRM while maintaining company performance and productivity standards
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information
- Meet our customer-centric goals through the provision of excellent customer experience across all customer channels and touch points (email, phone, live chat) on our brands healthexpress, euroClinix and 121doc
- You speak German at native level and English at a fluent level.
- You have a dedicated quiet working space located within your residence
- You have great communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, preferably in an e-commerce and/or healthcare environment
- This is a junior role requiring 1-2 years experience in customer services (entry level will be considered if demonstrating the skill set required).
- A remote position offering a great work balance that comes with working from home
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- Paid 4-weeks holiday
- Long term, 40h/week full-time career opportunity with a freelance contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Working hours 8.00am to 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday
- Working remotely, which is more than just a practical advantage: embracing a work/life balance, responsibility and mutual trust.
- Your computer should run for Mac or Windows is i3 processor, 8GB RAM
- You should have an internet speed 20 MB download. 64-bit version of Windows 10/8.1. mac OS should be Sierra and above
- A USB headset with a microphone that features noise-cancelling technology
- A web cam
Competencies:Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, empathic, monitoring, planning and organising, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 17th, 2020 to apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to Andrea Woodrow at email@example.com and tell us what’s most important to us which is:
- A little bit about you
- Why you are applying for this job
- What do you bring to the role that we shouldn’t miss out on
- Anything else you think we might find interesting
Recruitment process: Pre-screening video call + language test + video interview
Due to the large number of applications received by us, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for the post and invited for an interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the date of your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. This measure has been taken in the interests of efficiency and cost effectiveness and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Dutch Customer Service Representative||July 3rd, 2020|
|Czech/Slovak Customer Service Representative||July 3rd, 2020|
|Customer Support/Product Expert (musical instruments)||June 25th, 2020|