German-speaking HR Manager needed (full-time) at OMDemocracy.com
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 15th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Germany||German, HR, interpersonal skills, digital marketing skills||1+|
Important notes first:
- This is a (fully) remote-only position 🌐
- We are NOT looking for freelancers or agencies. ❌
- The position is immediately available ✅
Important facts first :
- We want to make our work rewarding through innovation and execution (we are trying to learn as much as possible from the lessons taught in Google’s former Senior Vice President of People Operations Laszlo Bock’s book about Google’s HR culture “Work Rules”).
This is why we want to create a stimulating working environment, where your working time would be split like this:
- 50% on working on client-related tasks
- 30% on working on company-related tasks
(tasks to develop OMDemocracy.com)
- 20% on tasks YOU SUGGEST YOURSELF, to develop OMDemocracy.com.
Explanation: We want to give you the freedom of shaping your own work and the company.
You are not forced, but are given the freedom/option to focus 20 percent of your week on your own projects that interest you, outside of your day job (tasks that are still related to OMDemocracy’s work). Through this freedom, we want to unleash your creativity and set you up to explore your ideas and problem-solving side.
- This is the review of one of our co-workers about the working culture here:
“Since starting at OMDemocracy, I have achieved a lot of useful things: managing my time, prioritizing tasks, acquiring digital skills and daily practicing languages (German, English and Italian). Three words that best describe the culture at OMDemocracy are: growth, flexibility, teamwork.”
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for an HR manager to join our team. Someone who can help us with the hiring process by selecting the best talent and training and stimulating our team members for the growth of OMDemocracy.
As our HR Manager, you’ll be responsible for OMDemocracy’s all-round human resources activities:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements to fill this role successfully are as follows:
Ways of working & Personal Traits 👥
Aligned with OMDemocracy’s values (Transparent. Easy. Fast & Effective), your ways of working should be:
- Transparent (easy to understand and accessible for everyone)
- Easy (breaking down more complex tasks into smaller / easier-to-perform tasks)
- Fast (accurately understand the tasks and promptly performing them)
- Effective (completing tasks by keeping the bigger picture in mind and with a long-term view)
Hard skills 🤹
- Languages: German on a conversational level (since most of our team members will be German speaking at the beginning)
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR positions
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Basic understanding of the Online Marketing World (Online Ads, SEO, Social Media, Web Design, Development, Email Marketing, Analytics, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing principles
- This is a full-time position 🧑💻
- You will work, among others, with the following tools: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides 🛠
- Ongoing team communication will happen through Google Meet, Whatsapp & Slack 💬
Benefits and Perks
WHO IS THIS ROLE FOR 🔎
This role might be perfect for you if:
- You have been for a couple of years in an entry level or mid-level position
and are ready to make the next move up the career ladder
- You are eager to gain new experiences
- You want to help a newly formed agency to grow
WHAT WE OFFER ☝️
- Take over senior level tasks by helping build the company from the ground up 💪🏼
- Get a high load of freedom and the with it connected responsibility 🧠
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience 💸
- Work remotely. From home, from a boat, or in a city across the world. (You’ll still need a fast & working computer 💻 and a speedy & reliable internet connection 🌐)
- A healthy and positive environment 🌻
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 15th, 2022 to apply.
OMD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
Please add the word “Democracy” at the beginning of your proposal, so that we see that you have read the job description carefully,
Finally, thank you for taking the time
to read the job description 🙏
We would be happy to receive
your application and please don’t hesitate
to get in touch with any additional information
you might need ℹ️
Looking forward to hear from you 👋
Owner @ https://omdemocracy.com/
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.