Global Startup Growth Lead in Seedstars
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 24th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: business development, English, Marketing, Project management, startup
Years of Experience: 1+Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact-driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we areSeedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. This role can be executed remotely.
Key responsibilitiesYour main objective will be to 1. Provide 1:1 mentoring to growth-stage startups 2. Develop & deliver relevant content in webinar / workshop format 3. Manage EIRs across different programs The success of this role will be measured by
- percent growth of north-star metric across a cohort of startups in each program 2. Feedback on EIRs & mentors 3. percent objectives achieved for a startup for each program
- Creating and developing various training programs for startups with all required materials
- Mentoring startups on a weekly 1-on-1 basis
- Recruiting & managing quality of EIRs for different programs
- Tracking & reporting the progress of cohorts.
- Assisting the Seedstars Investments Team with application screening and selection process
- Assisting the Program Managers with curriculum development for programs
- Delivering trainings and workshops tailored to the program and startup requirements
- Previous founding / co-founding experience of a growth-stage startup (> $50k MRR)
- Deep knowledge and application of the following frameworks/methodologies:
- Lean Methodology
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Growth Methodology
- Rapid Experimentation
- Product-Led Growth
- ELMR Framework
- Deep understanding of the latest tools in marketing, sales, user behavior, analytics, etc. that startups use on a regular basis.
- Proven expertise in at least two core areas of business (Product / Marketing / Tech / Operations / Customer Success / etc.) with a better-than-average understanding of other areas
- Proven leadership capabilities in past roles
- Proven ability to mentor startups on a vast array of topics (testimonials would be helpful)
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working remotely with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.