GO Developer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code;
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software;
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- 3+ years experience in Go programming including :
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms;
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools,
- Go’s templating language,
- Popular Go web frameworks;
- Router packages
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal teams;
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities;
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
Interested? Apply now!
Email to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.