Golang Developer (Remote from Croatia) at Postindustria
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 22nd, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Croatia||Gin, MySQL, GoLang, PostgreSQL, PHYTON||3+|
Looking for your next career step in a project based company who truly cares about growth? We are looking for a fully remote or office (Split) based Golang developer to work with our marketing client from Manhattan (don’t worry – you don’t have to work USA hours). You will be a part of an international team whose goal is to create an intelligence tool to help CMOs and employees understand creative themes or tropes.
More information about the project…
When creativity meets data, no doubt every marketer gets fanatical. There are never enough tools, and most lack some functionalities. However, that’s not the case with the tailored solution we’re developing for our client!
As trends change, both companies and marketers have to keep up. And even better, set those trends and become the market leaders.Consequently, the need for various monitoring tools to compare competition and brands, analyze campaigns, and even help explain creative concepts, themes, and tropes to employees and CMOs is rising.
And that’s where we jump in!
We’re starting a long and successful collaboration with our client, a top-class creative media agency from Manhattan that serves the world’s top brands. Our projects are centered around their internal products that streamline the creative process and empower their analytical capabilities. You’d be a part of a multinational team that welcomes knowledge exchange and growth and would work with the latest technologies available today.
Curious to find out more? Keep reading!
About the project
The leading creative agency is in need of an intelligence tool to help CMOs and employees understand creative themes or tropes.
We are building a web application that will help marketers compare their brands with others, make better creative decisions based on facts and analytics, and back them up with data. In addition, the UI will provide a set of visualizations to simplify end-user data analysis.
The UI part is a greenfield project that will be created based on high-fidelity mockups produced by a UX designer.
Backend Developer, Frontend Developer, QAA Engineer, Product Owner, UX designer, and Technical Project Manager.
Golang (Gin framework, API), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Google Cloud Platform (including ML services), Python (FastAPI), GitHub (including CI/CD), Docker & Kubernetes, API testing.
- daily use of modern technologies;
- participate in building a product from scratch;
- keep improving the client’s existing solution;
- be among the first to form a new team for a long-term collaboration with a client;
- establish yourself as an expert in developing a product for the fast-changing marketing industry.
- perform technical assessment of requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- create and maintain the solution according to requirements, some of which are:
- developing an API for visualizations and various analytics with filtration and export capabilities;
- non-trivial search & filters mechanics;
- recommendations generation for users.
- be proactive in communication with the client and team members.
Expertise you need
- 3+ years of development experience in Golang;
- experience with one of the popular Golang frameworks: Gin, Echo, etc.;
- experience with any relational database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, etc.;
- analytical thinking and ability to describe and defend the design of your decision;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- experience with Python & FastAPI framework.
Benefits and Perks
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses) ;
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance-based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge-sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 22nd, 2022 to apply.
If interested and based in Croatia, kindly send your English CV to [email protected]
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Automation QA Engineer||November 27th, 2022|
|.NET Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Java Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Frontend Developer - Angular||December 31st, 2022|
|Backend Software Developer - Node.js||December 31st, 2022|