Golang Developer in Skycoin
Job Published on: June 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe're looking for experienced Golang developers!
- Study the principle of blockchain, operation mechanism and relevant algorithms.
- Take part in the design, development and testing of blockchain products.
- Solve problems during development, testing and provide technical support for products.
- Write technical documentation for products.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or above in computer science, comprehend and use English well, and be able to read and analyze code.
- Be passionate about programming, have a desire to perfect your craft, and be interested in the blockchain technology.
- Be proficient in Golang and show good habits such as documentation and proficiency in file compilation.
- Developing on Linux is preferable, OSX is the next best.
- Master the technique in data structure and algorithm, be proficient in network programming, and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and P2P.
- Think clearly, work well in a team, take initiative, and seek continuous improvement.
- Strong candidates will be required to undergo a screening test, if successful they will then be hired on a probationary period.
- We are looking for 5-10 people depending on the talent available.
- This position will be remote.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.