Google Ads Account Manager in JXT Group
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 14th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 4+
About the RoleJXT Group is looking for an experienced media buyer with a track record of hitting targets and exceeding goals to join our team as a Paid Marketing Manager. You’ll lead our client-focused paid acquisition campaign strategy, implementing innovative buying tactics, developing high-performing strategic concepts, and unlocking new areas for growth across the paid media landscape.
- Develops and maintains a robust understanding of each client and their business, including their goals, objectives, and needs
- Creates advanced digital marketing strategies to keep our clients ahead of the competition
- Grows existing business through performance and client relationships
- Builds and optimizes our clients’ digital marketing accounts across paid search, paid social & display advertising channels
- Monitors account performance, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement
- Analyzes account data and compiles/produces reports (including data visualizations)
- Research industry trends and keeps current on developments in paid search and digital marketing
- Mentors team members, serving as a subject matter expert in paid search marketing
- Contributes to special projects as needed
- 3-4 years in-house client-side experience in Google Ads managing budgets larger than 50k/month (agency-side need not apply)
- Skilled in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics (preferred), and Facebook Ads (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with client account analysis & optimization, scheduling, and client updates
- A personable and team-oriented Self-Starter who is relationship-focused, performance-driven, creative, analytical, innovative, strategic, proactive, and self-driven
- Strong attention to detail with a “get-it-done / make-it-happen” attitude
- The ideal candidate is a Knowledge Seeker and someone with enthusiasm for Mastery of Craft
- Candidate must be based in the Unites States
Benefits and Perks
JXT Group offers a Competitive Salary + Performance Incentives. In addition, employees get access to Exclusive Beta Programs, Google/Industry Events, Continued Education, and Marketing Swag.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply, please submit your resume, 30-second intro video, and LinkedIn profile here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.