Graduate Account Management Associates in Shield GEO
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
- A degree in HR, International Business, Finance or Law is preferred
- You will need to be a recent university graduate to be considered for this role
Working with ShieldIf the thought of being part of a young company with opportunities to create and ideate excite you, you’re at the right place. We’re a remote-friendly company with employees all around the world. We don’t want to be limited by location and are open to hiring anyone from anywhere – as long as it’s a great fit for us both. Before we get to know you, you might like to get an idea of who we are so you can decide if you want to be a part of what we’re about. We can’t quite show you what it’s like to work with us but you can hear from our employees themselves. Here’re some articles written by our Co-Founder, Customer Success Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- You love to get things done and you especially like solving problems.
- You have empathy with your customers and partners
- You are well organized with an eye for detail. Please keep your cover letter under 250 words and highlight one achievement you're most proud of.
- You’re self-motivated. You’ll be reporting to someone in another time-zone and be comfortable being judged on your results.
- You are clear, detailed and thoughtful in expressing yourself whether you’re on the phone, sending an email or making notes on a case. We are a mostly remote company interacting with a broad range of people located all over the world. Clear and detailed communication is essential in this environment. When dealing with external parties, you will need to ask questions and provide answers in ways that anyone can understand. Your written notes in our internal systems must make your work and decisions easy for others to follow.
- You use analytical skills to understand the root cause of a problem.
- You are decisive but also open to feedback if something isn’t working.
- You are persistent. If you run into a roadblock you will try another approach.
- You keep an eye on the big picture so you can identify longer term improvements to processes and systems. You try to get a little better every day and understand the long term benefits gained by creating reliable processes and systems.
- You love helping people and pride yourself on your interaction with customers / business units.
- You are very well organised and resourceful, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills while coordinating with an international team
- You are extremely self-disciplined and able to prioritise your work efficiently
- Takes initiative, outcome focused
- Create cases
- Update our CRM platforms with latest status on cases
- Monitor progress of cases raised by account managers (AMs) and alert/request action from Subject Matter Experts if a case has been left unattended for too long
- Send input requests from AM account
- Update our communication platforms with client responses and add inputs to the checklist as per AM's instructions
- Compile AM emails for clients who do respond to inputs by deadline to inform them we are proceeding with no additional inputs
- Send invoices from AM account
- Create out of cycle (OOC) invoices as per AM instructions
- Compile emails for AM to request for unpaid invoices
- Update invoice status page
- Ensure checklists are updated
Invoice Creation – Verification
- Support Account Manager in inputting monthly invoicing figures in Salesforce for the required clients
- Check the relevant invoicing card checklist item has been updated
- Ensure the expense reports are saved with the right naming convention and in the relevant folder created on Salesforce
- Support the Account Manager in sending out all payroll and OOC invoices
- Ensure Salesforce invoice card is updated with the actions completed
- Prepare follow up email templates for the AMs to send to clients
- Send payslips to employees who've requested a PDF copy
- Update checklists with progress of process diligently
- Inform the client and the employees on a monthly basis when payslips have been uploaded into Salesforce Dropbox
RENEWALS FOR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS (EC) AND WORK PERMITS (WP)
- Create EC/WP expiry emails to client on behalf of your AM, and update our CRM platform accordingly
- Create case for tracking purposes
- Request local partners to proceed with renewal
- Save renewal docs once finalised
- Update Salesforce platform with new dates for EC and WP
Interested in working with us? Apply here now.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Support Manager for musical instruments online shop||April 18th, 2019|
|Internet Analyst - German Speakers||April 18th, 2019|
|Customer Advocate in the APAC region||April 3rd, 2019|