Graphic Designer in Thrive Internet Marketing
Job Published on:
- 100% Remote Job
- Type: Full time
- Location: Cape Town / Johannesburg
- Hours: Must be willing to work during our business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time (UTC-6) at least 3 days a week.
- 4+ Years Industry Experience
- Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must not have a big ego but instead take direction from creative director and from clients.
- Must be willing to join video conferences and virtually present designs to clients and explain your work.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced agency setting and handle multiple projects at once (at least 4+).
- Comfortable doing multiple revisions in a short amount of time until the clients are happy.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong skills designing Responsive Websites a must.
- Strong Knowledge of Conversion Centered Design a must.
- Experience with UI/UX Design a plus.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Experience with Asana a plus.
- Copy Writing Experience a plus.
- Not afraid to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done right and on time.
- Is always learning, loves design, and is open to new ideas.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- You must provide samples or your work or a link to your portfolio.
- Mostly designing responsive websites but also designing landing pages, logos, facebook ads, print ads, brochures, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
- Virtually presenting designs to clients and discussing any questions they might have.
- Working with clients to guide them down the right path to a successful design project.
- Responsible for staying current on new web technology and design trends.
- Design major components of site and set standards across large project areas.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Graphic and Web Design
|Senior Digital Designer||January 7th, 2020|
|Graphic Designer||December 4th, 2019|
|Senior Product Designer / UX Designer (Remote in Asia/Australia)||November 20th, 2019|