Graphic Designer in Hennessey Digital
Job Published on: December 4th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereHennessey Digital, a leading SEO agency in North America, is seeking a creative candidate that can embrace the challenge of communicating our messaging and branding at the right time, in the right way, and with the right messaging. The ideal candidate must also be able to work well with both external and internal customers while meeting or exceeding quality expectations and deadlines. A degree in Graphic Design is preferred. You thrive in this role, you must be able to multitask during your work schedule and have knowledge of all Adobe Suite (or similar) Programs. Since we are a rapidly growing agency, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, a mindset that embraces change, and the ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects at once.
Graphic Designer Duties Include:
- Creating promotion and campaign graphics congruent with the creative guidelines and align across various forms of media such as banner ads, website graphics, social media, brochures, and print
- Updating and maintenance of internal documents with the correct logo usage and brand messaging
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing to come up with campaign ideas
- Drafting mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, infographics, presentations, marketing templates, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborating with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Working on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
Graphic Designer Candidates Should:
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in both online and print design
- Have demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML web design, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Be a highly motivated individual who will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Thrive in a fast-paced & ever-changing work environment
- Understand that accurate, precise, and thorough communication is a must
- Have a track record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and high attention to detail
Interested? Apply now!
- Apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/
viewjob?jk=f16e4171bf165c81& from=myjobs&tk= 1dr931cmth36g800
- Apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.