Remote Based Graphic Designer Job Opening at Starvox Entertainment
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Central or South America||Web UX design, HTML5 display, HTML and CSS experience||2+|
About us:Starvox Entertainment is a live entertainment producer founded in 2005. Since then, we have ranked on Profit Magazine’s list of Canada’s top growth companies for four years running. Not to brag but... we're the only live entertainment company ever to place on the list. Some of our work includes the touring west-end hit show Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience, the all-new visually stunning Immersive Van Gogh, and Faulty Towers Live! the dining experience in Toronto, among many others.
About you:As our in-house creative talent, you will generate marketing material to support our theatrical and exhibit productions and those of our partners and clients. Some of your duties will include:
- Conceive advertising concepts and looks (including key art, show poster creative, logo mockups, etc)
- Design, resize and execute designs across multiple media
- UX Web design
- Email and online advertising design
- Light video editing
- Traffic designs to advertising media agencies
- Other duties as assigned by our marketing department
- 2+ years of experience creating digital and print content
- Education in both advertising and graphic design an asset
- Experience in web UX design
- Experience with large format print design an asset
- Experience with HTML5 display banners an asset
- HTML and CSS experience an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate is located in or able to work in the PST, CST, or EST timezone.
- Position Location: Remote
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 20 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.