Graphic Designer in Superside
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 8th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Adobe Photoshop, English, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
Years of Experience: 3+We are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented professionals to join our remote team of highly talented designers and design directors to create enticing graphic design for a wide range of global brands. We create amazing graphic design across a wide range of product categories, and work closely together on large strategic projects.Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, and plenty of challenges and growth opportunities. We provide plenty of training and growth opportunities into other creative skills such as motion graphics, UI/UX, and more, as well as into account ownership and leadership roles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create enticing design for a wide range of global brands
- Be a part of dedicated account teams, be responsible for owning creative, and work towards successfully growing and developing our clients
- Work on a large number of simultaneous projects, execute with overview and pixel perfect detail, on time and budget
- Create amazing design across a wide range of projects, including logo and brand identity (re)design, presentation design, digital ads and marketing design, illustrations, print design, product and packaging, and more
- Collaborate with designers, directors, and project managers all over the world
- Help our clients achieve goals, grow, and add business value through design
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Comms, or similar
- Excellent presentation and graphic design competences using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint etc., and a strong portfolio
- Successful advancement in a top tier creative agency
- Ability to quickly learn process and multitask projects with great detail
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top notch design or direction
- Ability to always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and budget
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client centric and execution driven
Benefits and Perks
WHY JOIN US?
- Global community with people in close to 60 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive salary with potential for earning equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce, Shopify, Puma, LVMH, S&S Activewear, RedBull, ++. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning close to 60 countries and 19 timezones.
- Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
- Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.