Growth Hacker (edTech SaaS company) in Additio
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|France, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), Spain||English, Google Analytics, Spanish, SEO, growth hacking||3+|
- Define, implement and control the correct execution of the digital marketing plan in all its channels.
- Build a clear and recognized brand, both at the company and product level.
- Track KPIs and metrics.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Collaborate closely with the sales department on Acquisition--Activation-Retention-Referral-Income (AARRR) models
Necessary skills and experience:
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and Spanish.
- Experience working in software startups or digital marketing agency
- Experience implementing SEO strategies and user acquisition.
- Mastery of the main online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, A/B testing tools ...)
- Proactive person who proposes improvements and actions to increase the number of registered users and converted centers
Benefits and Perks
- Join an expanding company with high growth
- Work in the education sector impacting millions of students and hundreds of thousands of teachers
- Open to remote work
- Great company culture
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 16 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.