Growth Lead in Seedstars
Job Published on: August 25th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAre you interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast-growing international startup, and work in an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility and autonomy are encouraged?
About SeedstarsSeedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the jobYour main responsibility will be to lead the Growth of Seedstars across various teams. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing and international company, for someone who works best in an entrepreneurial environment where autonomy is highly encouraged, and for someone who thinks and breathes data! This role can be done remotely.
Your key responsibilities
- Work together with different teams across Seedstars to optimise conversions across the AARRR Funnel for multiple products.
- Design and implement website/app analytics and reporting, and interpret data for actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google Adwords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing)
- Define, setup and implement growth & experimentation methodology
- Support group’s business units to reach their growth objectives
- You have experience implementing Growth methodologies
- You have experience in working with different online marketing channels and optimisation techniques
- You are a very data driven/ analytical person
- You have extensive knowledge of tools and extensions (eg wordpress, mixpanel, google analytics, optimizely, data miner, etc)
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Why our employees love working with us
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
Interested? Apply now!To apply, please go on our website here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.