Growth Lead in Seedstars
Job Published on: February 5th, 2019
About SeedstarsSeedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the jobYour main responsibility will be to lead the Online Growth efforts of Seedstars across the globe and across different ventures, in collaboration with the head of marketing and the rest of the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in leading the growth efforts for a fast growing and international company, for some who works best in an entrepreneurial environment, where autonomy is highly encouraged. You will be responsible for increasing acquisition through seedstars.com and seedstarsworld.com related to the products below:
- Programs and events
- Online products: Insights, Seedstars App
- Seedspace: physical entrepreneurs hubs
This role can be based in Porto, Portugal or it can be done remotely as well.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work together with the marketing team and the product managers to lead the growth efforts on the products
- Design and implement website/app analytics and reporting
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google Adwords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing)
- Define, setup and implement growth hacking strategies
- Define, setup and implement monetisation strategies
- Support group’s business units to reach their online acquisition objectives
- You have experience in working with different online marketing channels
- You are a very data driven/ analytical person
- You have experience with OKRs & and running experiments
- You have knowledge of basic tools (eg wordpress, mixpanel, google analytics, optimizely, etc)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
Why our employees love working with us
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.