Growth Manager in AppAgent
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: May 3rd, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: English, digital marketing, growth hackingAre you a marketing manager who loves finding new opportunities and is great at building new relationships? Do you want to want to grow your skills to become a full-fledged growth expert? We are an award-winning agency helping leading mobile apps and games with their marketing activities. Now we are looking for our own growth manager who will further develop AppAgent’s brand awareness and speed up client acquisition.
ABOUT THE ROLECould you handle these tasks, based on your past experience or with our help?
- Growth strategy: coming up with and executing demand/marketing activities, testing ideas, actively engaging and targeting the clients (type of tasks: strategic, systematic, analytical, executive, yet you must be creative & communicative)
- Leads management: evaluating and processing incoming inquiries, communication with potential clients (type of tasks: analytical, communicative)
- Business development: researching and understanding customers needs, creating and presenting tailor-made marketing proposals, closing deals, nurturing long-term relationships with clients (type of tasks: strategic, communicative)
- Creating and executing AppAgent’s marketing strategy and activities such as SEO, PPC & retargeting campaigns, A/B testing on the website, GA analysis, email marketing, content partnerships, social media strategy, etc.
- Managing incoming leads by qualifying them, running introductory and follow up calls as well as preparing proposals to secure new business for the agency.
- Improving the new business processes such as the automation of a new business pipeline, development of templates and tools saving us time.
- Building brand awareness by promoting AppAgent at conferences, organizing events, engaging broadly with the mobile community and cooperating with the Content Manager.
- Measuring and evaluating crucial business indicators and taking action based on the trends.
- Directing your efforts mostly at the US, Western Europe and the Nordics.
- You must have a good understanding of digital marketing (experience with the mobile ecosystem is a plus, perhaps as a marketing or digital manager).
- You can demonstrate the ability to create a marketing and growth strategy, setting up clear goals and executing them
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to listen to clients and colleagues.
- Strong networking skills, comfortable with public speaking (flawless English).
- Your DNA is formed by creative, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Your biggest skill is in asking the right questions and quickly coming up with solutions.
- You love constantly learning new things.
- You're not afraid of new tasks.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. Experience with your own passion project or start-up is a plus (even if you have failed!).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive training on the specifics of mobile marketing and business development.
- The opportunity to learn quickly thanks to various challenges.
- The support from experienced colleagues is a matter of course.
- To make a real impact and shape the agency's success.
- A multicultural team working for dozens of clients all over the world.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
Benefits and Perks
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views where you can stay during your visits to Prague.
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- Wellbeing/gym stipend.
- Competitive fixed salary + performance bonuses.
- 23 vacation days and sick days as needed.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 AM – 4 PM CET).
- The possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere in the world.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
If you feel this position is a match for you let us know by applying through our website.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.