Remote Based Growth Marketer Job Opening at Maxable
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 11th, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Digital marketing, CRO, Social Media Marketing, Paid Advertising, copywriting skills||6+|
Who We Are
Maxable is a marketplace that guides homeowners through planning, hiring, and managing their accessory dwelling unit (ADU) project. Maxable’s marketplace connects homeowners to the tools, education, and service providers they need.
We believe ADUs have the potential to make a real impact on affordable housing and quality of life in the United States. To get there, homeowners need support and expert advice.
The Head of Growth will be an essential driver to Maxable’s business. This role works directly with Founder & CEO, Caitlin Bigelow, to help define the overall strategy and approach. You will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy using a complete set of digital marketing tactics (i.e., SEM, SEO, content syndication, display advertising, retargeting, etc.). You will identify, execute, and optimize opportunities across digital channels. You will create the road map for our digital marketing programs, developing strategies and tactics that effectively generate and progress leads to fill the sales funnel, and drive awareness among our ideal customer profiles. Although this role is primarily responsible for top-of-funnel acquisition, you will also optimize lead performance throughout the funnel in true “Pirate” (AAARRR) marketing (A- Awareness, A- Acquisition, A-Activation, R- Revenue, R-Retention, R- Referral).
Things you need to know
Where we’re at today
- We’ve grown organically since 2018
- Our current in-house expertise is content creation and SEO
- We’re OK at capturing leads (still massive room for improvement and introducing new lanes), but not enough time to measure, test, and optimize it.
Where we hope you can get us
- Capturing a larger share of in-market demand
- Educating potential future customers that aren’t in-market today, so that we become a default consideration when they are
- A solid understanding of where we should be spending our time and money
The opportunities we have
- There’s a ton of (what may or may not be) low hanging fruit, but nobody to figure it out and execute on it
- We’re not doing any paid search (but our competitors are!)
- We’re not doing any retargeting of high intent website traffic
- We’re not doing any testing/optimization of the website for conversions from high intent traffic.
- We are an industry leader on YouTube and need to bring that Subject Matter Expert momentum to other channels.
Channel Strategy & Execution
- Conduct research to analyze and identify new channels and ways to reach new qualified leads and grow digital acquisition
- Be the expert in leveraging the right channel for the right audience and campaign message
- Build and maintain a proactive roadmap of channel optimizations and growth opportunities
- Own the strategy, design, implementation, and operations of new paid media channels to deliver efficient RoAS
- Build up CEO at Subject Matter Expert across platforms
Reporting & Testing
- Monitor, evaluate, own, and report on channel performance, budgets & KPIs
- Set business growth goals with leadership; analyze and report on performance, impact, and insights
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, and run A/B tests
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Generate post-campaign reports with analysis
- Collaborate with the CEO to fully understand product and market
- Work with our sales team to improve our lead activation rates by decreasing the time between lead submission and first call
- Conduct research to analyze and identify new channels and ways to reach new qualified leads
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience – lead or demand generation and marketing campaign experience
- Experience with Paid Advertising – location targeting, customized and lookalike audiences, and ad sequencing.
- A/B Testing of Ads and Landing Pages for CRO
- Proven experience in testing new channels and exploring new strategies and tactics to scale existing channels
- Reputation of rolling up your sleeves and handling a project from start to finish. We’re all builders and do’ers at Maxable.
- Report writing and data analysis
- Comfortable operating with autonomy
- Copywriting – writing ads in the voice and tone of the brand
- SEO basics – how PPC ads work with landing page SEO
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Data-driven mentality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Startup experience a plus
How you’ll be measured in this role
- Qualified pipeline
- Closed-won revenue
- Channel diversification
- CAC to LTV ratio
- Your first 90 days will be focused on developing a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and in particular, our current funnel and strategy.
- You’ll also build a deep understanding of our KPI’s and work on creating new ones for our new channels.
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options in a fast-growth startup
- A unique opportunity to build our channel marketing strategy in the early stages
- Fully remote work (please keep in mind we operate on PST, so you will need to be available during standard business hours in a PST, MST, or CST time zone to ensure collaborative working hours)
- Passionate colleagues who are mission-focused
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 11th, 2022 to apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and Linkedin profile as well as an answer to the following prompt:
Historically, Maxable has relied on an SEO organic growth strategy. However, we’ve reached the cap of what we can do through SEO. We’re okay at capturing leads, but still have massive room for improvement and not enough time to test, mesaure, and optimize. We’re ready to roll out additional marketing channels to supercharge revenue and grow our team. If you were to be hired, what would you do in the first 30 days on the job? What do you think are the best opportunities for us to explore?
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Digital Sales Admin||May 31st, 2022|
|B2B Ads Manager / Media Buyer / Growth / Performance Marketer - LI, GAds, FB||May 31st, 2022|
|Marketing Specialist||June 14th, 2022|
|Wordpress Developer||June 9th, 2022|
|Growth Strategy Associate||May 31st, 2022|