Growth Marketer in Red Guava
Job Published on: October 3rd, 2019
Who we are
- Provide great software and service.
- Work with talented people.
- Delight our customers.
- Make the world a little bit better.
How we work
- You understand how to reach people and let them know about a product that could be useful for them. You're able to do so in a helpful friendly way, not a hard sales approach. You're very familiar with the options for marketing in the digital world. Not only do you stay up to date with latest trends and technologies available, you're also creative with your approach.
- You either have a very strong knowledge of SEM, or at the very least, a keen interest and the aptitude to learn it very quickly.
- You're passionate about helping people find solutions to their problems, and strive to do so at scale with your work. You much rather sustainable long term growth, than a fleeting quick win.
- You're prepared to roll up your sleeves and get it done. You don't need a team to bring your vision to life, you're very capable with your hands on the tools.
- Improve our measuring and reporting for both growth and churn.
- Public relations.
- Identifying partnership opportunities.
- Investigate and reduce our churn.
- Paid search ads (SEM).
- Improving our on-boarding.
- Helping develop our content strategy (and producing content).
- Optimising for organic search (SEO).
- Anything else you think needs doing.
Great work environment
- 30-hour work week.
- Complete autonomy.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 4 weeks per year).
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups (family invited and paid for too).
- No managers.
- No meetings.
Interested? Apply now!We'd love it if you could fill out the form on this page. Notably, please do not attach a resume. We don't like them and don't read them, we just couldn't remove the field from the form. Job applications close 16th of October, 2019. It would be great however, if you could put some effort into the "Important bit" area. It's quite aptly named, it's what we care most about. You might tell us:
- A little bit about yourself.
- Why are you applying for this job?
- What do you bring to the party that we shouldn't miss out on?
- Anything else you think we might find interesting.
- We get a lot of applications, so we'd appreciate if it's not too lengthy.
- We much prefer friendly over professional.
- We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on this form. Only the best will be selected, so please spend some time and give us enough to see who you are.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.