Growth Marketer in Red Guava
Who we are
Red Guava is a small bootstrapped and profitable software company based in Melbourne, Australia. Our team works remotely from all over the world.
Our sole focus is building an application called Cliniko. Cliniko makes life easy for Allied Health professionals by handling appointment scheduling, storing treatment notes, and a bunch of other things. It's quite a neat system and is used globally by tens of thousands of people every day.Things we love to do
- Provide great software and service.
- Work with talented people.
- Delight our customers.
- Make the world a little bit better.
How we work
We work smarter, not harder. We think work/life balance is important and we work a 30-hour week as standard (you still get a full-time pay; it’s a full-time position).
Even though we're based out of Melbourne, Australia, our team is spread around the world. We want to hire the best person available, not just the best person within a 10km radius. You can see our team's locations on the Red Guava website (admittedly that site is a bit neglected, so it's kind of how our team looked a couple of years ago).
If you want to know more about how we work (which really is quite different), our founder Joel gave a talk about it.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team. We'd love someone that can be up and running very quickly, but that doesn't mean you need 5 years experience in the industry. What we really care about is skill, passion, and integrity. That's much more important than what’s on your CV.Who you are
- You understand how to reach people and let them know about a product that could be useful for them. You're able to do so in a helpful friendly way, not a hard sales approach. You're very familiar with the options for marketing in the digital world. Not only do you stay up to date with latest trends and technologies available, you're also creative with your approach.
- You either have a very strong knowledge of SEM, or at the very least, a keen interest and the aptitude to learn it very quickly.
- You're passionate about helping people find solutions to their problems, and strive to do so at scale with your work. You much rather sustainable long term growth, than a fleeting quick win.
- You're prepared to roll up your sleeves and get it done. You don't need a team to bring your vision to life, you're very capable with your hands on the tools.
You will spend your time helping people find out about Cliniko. This includes:
- Improve our measuring and reporting for both growth and churn.
- Public relations.
- Identifying partnership opportunities.
- Investigate and reduce our churn.
- Paid search ads (SEM).
- Improving our on-boarding.
- Helping develop our content strategy (and producing content).
- Optimising for organic search (SEO).
- Anything else you think needs doing.
There are many businesses that could benefit greatly from using Cliniko, you'll help them do that.
Great work environment
We want people doing their best work with us. We know that needs a great work environment, and we don't just mean a flashy office. Some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- 30-hour work week.
- Complete autonomy.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 4 weeks per year).
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups (family invited and paid for too).
- No managers.
- No meetings.
Let’s be clear, you do need to be seriously amazing. We don't hire often and when we do, we get hundreds of applicants. We will offer you the best job you have ever had with plenty of perks, but we expect you to be super-talented.
You should be absolutely passionate about digital marketing. You should believe you can make a significant difference in our growth and churn rates.
Interested? Apply now!We'd love it if you could fill out the form on this page. Notably, please do not attach a resume. We don't like them and don't read them, we just couldn't remove the field from the form. Job applications close 16th of October, 2019. It would be great however, if you could put some effort into the "Important bit" area. It's quite aptly named, it's what we care most about. You might tell us:
- A little bit about yourself.
- Why are you applying for this job?
- What do you bring to the party that we shouldn't miss out on?
- Anything else you think we might find interesting.
- We get a lot of applications, so we'd appreciate if it's not too lengthy.
- We much prefer friendly over professional.
- We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on this form. Only the best will be selected, so please spend some time and give us enough to see who you are.