Remote Based Growth Marketing Lead Job Opening at Circle
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||From 10,000 US$ - 12,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Google Analytics, Growth marketing, CRM, saas experience, lifecycle marketing programs||5+|
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer.
- Create relevant, personalized and cohesive experiences for new leads across all of our channels, including email, in-app messaging, in-product onboarding (and other channels.)
- Build, manage, test, and optimize multi-channel campaigns that help deliver outcomes tied to engagement and revenue using intelligent and highly personalized communications.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation platform and in-app messaging platform.
- Develop dashboards and report on KPIs related to performance of the full funnel and individual campaigns you’re overseeing. You will make recommendations for how to continuously build upon the program.
- Run the weekly Lifecycle Marketing meeting and report on progress regularly with the sales and marketing leadership team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Circle’s customer journey, user-personas, and the levers for moving these leads and customers through the entire funnel.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices, such as A/B testing, to conduct experiments, evaluate results, and build new campaigns to improve the conversion funnel.
- Own all deliverability, email and in-app message best practices, automation best practices, data privacy policies. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Collaborate with our product marketing team and design team to ensure that our campaigns are beautiful and that we tell our story the right way, to the right people.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure that we’re creating a tight feedback loop between our Lifecycle function and our Sales function.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in Lifecycle Marketing, CRM, Growth Marketing or Engagement Marketing at SaaS companies.
- An outcome-oriented mindset with a track record of driving actual business results (like customer acquisition, overall revenue and revenue per lead).
- Comfortable with tools commonly found in the modern marketing stack like marketing automation tools, Looker, Hubspot (or any CRM), Google Analytics, etc.
- Track record of being able to quickly build and optimize complex workflows and automations.
- You’re obsessive about data and metrics. You have a strong ability to look at email data, but also data across the other channels (like in-app messaging, website conversions, purchase conversion rates) and you know how to look at the holistic picture that’s being painted. Acronyms like CTR, CTOR, CAC, CPA, LTV, CR are not foreign to you.
- Ability to create new email templates in a pinch – knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus. Ability to give feedback to the design team to help.
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM.
- You’re an excellent community. You write in a clear, concise way. You’re comfortable sharing ideas and making recommendations to your teammates.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 22 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Digital Sales Admin||May 31st, 2022|
|B2B Ads Manager / Media Buyer / Growth / Performance Marketer - LI, GAds, FB||May 31st, 2022|
|Growth Marketer||June 11th, 2022|
|Marketing Specialist||June 14th, 2022|
|Wordpress Developer||June 9th, 2022|