Growth Marketing Manager in Shapelets
Job Published on: December 10th, 2020
Job closing date: December 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, SEM, TwitterShapelets is looking for a talented growth marketing specialist with passion and experience to accelerate growth. You will be part of a small and fast-moving team. Your tasks will be the following:
- Build, scale, optimize and evolve a strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Google Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Web, etc.
- Define KPIs and own campaign execution and performance analysis on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis; lead the decision making for why, when, how and where to allocate paid advertising budget.
- Build and test models that drive growth strategy to achieve ROAS, CVR, LTV, CAC, and attribution targets.
- Create digital-based purchase journeys that guide customer verticals from product discovery to purchase via email automation, landing pages, & retargeting via social ad channels.
- Craft comprehensive answers to common sales questions by creating engaging product marketing materials and copywriting.
What we are looking for
- A strategist with proven results in driving growth for a start-up or small company with tactical utilization of media tools within advertising channels/platforms, including tag management systems; build reports and analyze data; and implement A/B testing and experimentation that’s both accurate and rapid.
- 3-5+ years experience in digital marketing SaaS, PaaS in any industry or experience in the software or related industries.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Management or related fields.
What we offer
- An opportunity to create & contribute to significant growth!
- Salary range from €28-€30k
- Company-paid medical & dental benefits for you and your family(in Spain).
- Flexible paid vacation and working schedules.
- We are based in Malaga but you can work remotely.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.