Growth Marketing Manager in airfocus
Job Published on: August 19th, 2019
Your responsibilities will be
- Create and implement outbound marketing campaigns (email, social media, ads)
- Own social media efforts
- Manage content calendar
- You’ll identify new and existing growth opportunities and execute
- Bring traditional and new ideas on how to grow our marketing metrics
You come with
- 1+ years of experience in online marketing, growth, or social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re proactive - you come and tell us what you’ll do, not vice-versa
- This is a remote position but you need to spend the majority of your time in a European timezone (GMT+1/GMT+2)
- Competitive salary depending on your track record.
- Fully remote working, flexible hours
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Lots of personal responsibility, your own ideas are welcome
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.