Growth Marketing Manager in airfocus
airfocus is the most powerful way for teams to prioritize what to do and build more effective roadmaps. Our easy-to-use web-app helps getting everyone aligned and the right projects done. Behind the startup airfocus is a highly passionate and talented team based in Hamburg, Germany. Find us at airfocus.io. To achieve our ambitious growth goals, we are now looking for a marketing manager.
Your responsibilities will be
- Create and implement outbound marketing campaigns (email, social media, ads)
- Own social media efforts
- Manage content calendar
- You’ll identify new and existing growth opportunities and execute
- Bring traditional and new ideas on how to grow our marketing metrics
You come with
- 1+ years of experience in online marketing, growth, or social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re proactive - you come and tell us what you’ll do, not vice-versa
- This is a remote position but you need to spend the majority of your time in a European timezone (GMT+1/GMT+2)
- Competitive salary depending on your track record.
- Fully remote working, flexible hours
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Lots of personal responsibility, your own ideas are welcome
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Paid Media Manager / Head of Paid||September 15th, 2019|
|SEO Analyst (Remote Optional)||September 11th, 2019|
|PR and Social Media Intern for Seedstars Summit CEE||September 10th, 2019|