Remote Based Guest Blogging Outreach Manager Job Opening at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Content marketing, Email Outreach, Pr, Guest Blogging, Pitch Box||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 20+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, edX, Credo, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Guest Blogging Outreach Manager role: The winning candidate will join an existing team and help us get things done faster and more efficiently. Also, our newly-hired guest blogging manager will work closely with other link builders and ensure that guest posts meet their needs and perfectly match their partners’ link-building targets. Among the most important skills that our ideal candidate should have is the ability to communicate effectively with all involved parties, including copywriters, guest contributors, editors, and so on.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Find new guest blogging opportunities and create winning pitches on behalf of our guest contributors.
- Continuously recruit new guest contributors to ensure that we always have enough guest authors to generate posts.
- Send detailed outlines to guest contributors that incorporate links to our link-building partners.
- Reviewing copy that is produced by guest contributors to ensure that it meets all applicable requirements.
- Use the Pitchbox tool to pitch new blogs, continue existing communication, and establish future communication.
Skills & Requirements:
- Fluent English.
- 3+ years of experience in PR, email outreach, or similar positions.
- Ready to craft personalized email pitches that include insightful topics that perfectly suit the target blog’s content.
- Able to find the right way to fit a partner’s link in our guest posts and help guest contributors place links organically into the content.
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position.
- Ability to travel for a quarterly team meeting.
Salary range: $1000 to $1500 USD
Benefits and Perks
Benefits and Perks:
- Alex understands better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday.
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country.
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave.
- We sponsor employee’s trip for an onsite team meeting quarterly.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
The candidate is encouraged to share their work portfolio along with the updated resume while applying for this position.
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 25 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|SEO Manager||December 31st, 2021|