Guest Blogging Outreach Manager in Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
About the Guest Blogging Outreach Manager role:The winning candidate will join the existing team and help us get things done faster and more efficiently. Also, our newly-hired guest blogging outreach manager will work closely with other link builders and ensure that guest posts meet their needs and perfectly match their partners’ link building targets. Among the most important skills that our ideal candidate should have is the ability to communicate effectively with all involved parties, including copywriters, guest contributors, editors, and so on.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Find new guest blogging opportunities and create winning pitches on behalf of our guest contributors.
- Continuously recruit new guest contributors to ensure that we always have enough guest authors to generate posts.
- Send detailed outlines to guest contributors that incorporate links to our link-building partners.
- Review copy that is produced by guest contributors to ensure that it meets all applicable requirements.
- Use the Pitchbox tool to pitch new blogs, continue existing communication, and establish future communication.
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of experience in PR, email outreach, or similar positions
- Ready to craft personalized email pitches that include insightful topics that perfectly suit the target blog’s content
- Able to find the right way to fit a partner’s link in our guest posts and help guest contributors place links organically into content
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position
Benefits and Perks
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link building agency that currently includes a team of six full-time employees and a dozen contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at SEMrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, edX, Credo, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
Alex understands better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday. Also, we follow the calendar of public holidays in your country and have a 30-day paid annual leave.
Interested? Apply now!
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.