HARO/PR Outreacher at The Links Guy
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||public relations, Content review, journalism, Writing and editing skills, Content Writing||2+|
We are a small, but growing agency which is making an impact in this sector. We don’t just want to build links for our clients – we want to build the best links we possibly can.
And one of the ways we do that is by doing media outreach to journalists, such as by using a platform called Help A Reporter (HARO)
- You will be writing emails to journalists on behalf of TLG’s clients using PR services like HARO.
- You will be conducting research and keeping in mind your client and their brand voice, will send those journalists short emails with some soundbites to help them write their upcoming article.
- When responding to journalists the aim that they’ll like what you’ve written, and credit you (i.e. the client) in their upcoming article
- You will be working with Amit and the TLG management to ensure we hit client deadlines.
Here’s What We are Looking For
- You need at least 2-3 years experience in a professional environment doing content writing/content marketing, email outreach, PR outreach
- We also consider anyone who has done 6 months or more doing HARO with some results to show.
- You should be able to write while keeping in mind the client’s brand and their brand voice.
- You should of course have a strong command of writing in English and can think creatively.
- Have the ability to conduct and digest some quick research when writing emails.
- You are looking to work with a company for the long term and want to handle multiple projects, and challenge yourself.
Benefits and Perks
You would be taken on as a long-term contractor, starting off at 20 hours a week and you will be paid in 2 main ways:
(1) A base salary that will vary according to your experience level and expertise. The rate will be between $4 to $7. (the higher end is for seasoned HARO writers with exceptional proven results.)
(2) A performance incentive. The payout commissions could be anywhere from $10 up to $120, depending on your results.
What number 2 means is that the better you perform… the better the quality of your outreach and the better the links you get – the more you’ll get paid. (We can release more details further into the process)
Please fill in our application form and someone from our recruitment team will reach out to you. You will be selected for an interview, and then there will be a 2-month probationary period if you are successful.
After that, we’ll be happy to make it a long-term commitment and to continue with you for the foreseeable future!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|General Copywriter With SEO Knowledge||September 5th, 2022|
|Expert Blog Writer and Editor (SEO Niche)||August 31st, 2022|
|Technical Writer (Remote) - Project Based||August 22nd, 2022|
|Experienced French (FR) Writers (Travel&Tourism)||August 18th, 2022|
|Content Marketer||August 15th, 2022|