Head of Business Growth in YouPal
Job Published on: February 17th, 2020
Job closing date: March 10th, 2020
What You Will Do
- Utilize sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customers’ and partner’s’ business needs and their perception of potential solutions
- Proactively search and grow our clients’ portfolio
- Manage relationship with partners
- Never wait since an opportunity is just an opportunity when you just got it, later it is someone else success
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy clients and partners.
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions
- Keep the CRM correct and up to date.
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Engage company resources as needed to effectively close business
- Recruit your global team to match the new market we are entering.
- You are able to travel and meet with potential clients and partners throughout the world
- 5+ years of successful sales - ICT experience. Staffing experience is a must
- You should have worked as a consultant manager at any point in time being responsible for that talents are getting the best they can out of the situation and that the clients are happy
- You have a history of doing well in sales and are curious by nature. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You have previous sales experience or have worked with and understand international businesses and understanding people’s business needs.
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You a have proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonuses linked to performance
- Work in a fast growing market
- Never a boring day
- Work with young, motivated and friendly team
- Ability to build its own Sales team
- Report directly to CEO
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.