Head of Business Intelligence in Seedstars
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 11th, 2018
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAre you interested in having a global role in a fast growing impact driven organisation and getting your BI skills to the next level while working remotely? Who we are Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. About the job Your main responsibility as the global BI Head will be to setup BI processes for new ventures, be the central point for everything data related at Seedstars and provide accurate and meaningful analysis and insights to management. Your key responsibilities: (A) Setup BI process for local ventures
- Setup process/tools (data retrieving tools) to collect data from multiple sources (e.g. DBs, flat files, CRMs, PlayStore, ...)
- Create processes to ensure local business data is up to date and accurate
- Create/run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Create dashboards and reports (mainly using Tableau)
- Coach local teams in BI/Analytics
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive strategy, product or other key decisions
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Support in preparing pitch decks for Seedstars Core Team with insights
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, PL/SQL, ...)
- Programming skills with language to analyze data (Python is a BIG plus)
- Capacity to understand different data models and build corresponding ETL scripts
- Report and dashboard building
- Be proficient with Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required (Senior data analyst involving SQL, dashboard building, programming, ...)
- We are on on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when, how and from where they want.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.