Head of Business (Nigeria) in Seedstars
Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who we are?Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We have physical presence in 10 countries across the globe, over 100 team members, and we have a network of over 70000+ entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in our community. About Seedspace Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of co-working and co-living spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities - and we are growing fast. We provide:
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more. Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About the jobYour main objective will be to (1) generate revenue sources and (2) build a pipeline of partners and supporters to help us reach our OKRs as a business. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with the General Manager to leverage existing network and resources for B2B sales
- Sell all Seedstars events & programs to new and existing B2B partners and build strong relationships with partners
- Generate new leads for B2B partnerships
- Coordinate with Global Seedstars team, Seedspace teams and Regional Manager to learn best practices and generate new leads/collaborations
- Coordinate implementation of partnerships together with Community Manager
- Act as main point of reference for partners and team, in the absence of general manager.
- Take appropriate measures (online/offline) to ensure OKRs are met, monitoring partners satisfaction and implementing new strategies with General Manager
- You are a young professional
- Strong operational and business development background
- Smart, natural sales person
- Experience creating and managing events
- Business / hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want