Head of Design in Bitfinex
Job Published on: June 15th, 2020
Job closing date: June 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
What We Are Looking ForAs the Head of Design At Bitfinex you will work collaboratively with our marketing, sales, and product team to champion a consistent and well-understood identity while also ensuring that our design and development teams are producing creative assets that drive engagement and results.
You will be expected to:
- shape the digital product design strategies for the company. Start with concept and vision, produce and present sketches, wireframes, and storyboards to communicate early ideas and create remarkable visuals and prototypes
- be familiar with fintech and understand the feel and aesthetic of trusted financial products.
- foster all creative work done in the company both internally and externally and contribute to the current design strategy and direction
- define and iterate how a brand should be expressed across all our products
- take responsibility for leading a team of designers in their day to day job - making sure that design and creative concepts are always polished and of the highest quality
- solve problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX/UI designers, and developers
- work closely with the sales and marketing team to create and execute winning ideas.
- at least 3 years of experience as a Lead Designer responsible for leading the team of designers and building a team
- Experience in mentoring fellow designers, encouraging them to take appropriate risks, and providing constructive support, feedback, and critique
- A minimum of 7+ years of significant experience within user interface design, usability, design research and data-driven design
- Ability to collaborate with our marketing team to craft compelling stories through copy, video, animation, illustration, and photography
- Experience in working with designers and product managers to set timeline expectations and create project plans
- Demonstrate a modern portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving complex UX/UI design problems
- Fluency in communicating in English
- Ability to follow the full Product Design Lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of tools like Invision, Figma and the Adobe CC package
- Experience building low and high fidelity prototypes of digital products to illustrate functionality (use of Paper, Invision and Principle)
- You get to work alongside a group of talented people, all passionate about what they do.
- Great opportunity to learn about the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Remote working, flexible hours
- Opportunity to work on creatively challenging projects everyday
- Competitive salary.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.