Head of Growth Marketing in Pullpath
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Job closing date: February 28th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: B2B SaaS, Growth marketing
Years of Experience: 4+
Are you ready to own growth in B2B SaaS?At Pullpath you will be responsible for our demand generation and lead nurturing. You should embrace performance accountability. You should be both creative and ambitious. At Pullpath you can learn firsthand what it takes to grow a business by helping to lead our customer acquisition initiatives in a rapidly-growing space: Employee Engagement Software.
What you’ll be DOING
- Implement creative, unconventional & cost-efficient ways to build our customer base.
- Develop our social media presence through articles, case studies, and webinars.
- Work closely with the founders to build growth loops to shape the product to self-grow.
Why you’ll LOVE OR HATE this job
- High responsibility
- Dynamic workload
- Lean organization
- Drive to disrupt
- Remote Office
A TYPICAL WEEK in the role
- 10% Internal Meetings
- 20% Social Media Management
- 10% Presentations
- 10% Brainstorming
- 25% Content Production
- 25% Growth Experiments
What we OFFER
- Remote work
- Solid colleagues
- Leadership opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Entrepreneurial skill development
- Software startup development
- High growth potential
- Global customers
- Opportunity to make a difference
About PULLPATHOur mission is to help leaders of growing companies to make their business communication more engaging. We accomplish this through our innovative engagement platform. We’re now close to product market fit and are looking for the right person to help manage our growth as a SaaS company with customers in the US and Europe. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious and creative Head of Growth Marketing to join our lean team of marketers, developers, designers and copywriters that collaborate remotely.
- You should have at least 4-5 years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS & most likely you feel bored or under-utilized in your current job.
- You live and breathe leads, funnels, funnel management, drip marketing, etc. You can deploy capital, measure CAC, and know how the whole growth playbook works.
- You’re ambitious, creative, and comfortable delivering Marketing Qualified Leads. You want to work with a solid team of ambitious go-getters in a fast-growing market.
How you’ll GROW
- Start as an individual contributor
- Manage freelancers remotely
- Build your team
- Work with customers globally
- Lead your team through rapid growth
- Learn how to manage the business
- Become a global thought leader in the space
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.