Remote Based Head of PPC Job Opening at Evoluted
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|January 31st, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Google Analytics, facebook ads, Google Ads, business development, team leadership||3+|
SALARY: £40,000 – £50,000+ DOE. Evoluted is a leading full-service digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design. To continue driving growth across the performance marketing team we’re seeking an experienced paid media professional to lead the growth and development of Evoluted’s paid media proposition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing PPC team leader to take ownership of a rapidly growing team at a leading independent agency; or for an experienced PPC manager to make the step up into a senior leadership position!
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you’ll ensure we’re continuously at the forefront of PPC platform developments and innovations. Leading a growing team you’ll work to develop our service offering, build relationships across our client base and support new business development.
You will also be responsible for the operation and output of the paid media team including their training and development. Of course, you’ll also still be in the trenches with the opportunity to work with your own portfolio of clients, getting hands-on with paid media strategy and ensuring you can stay up to date with the latest developments.
Keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
- Build long-term relationships with our clients, engaging them with regular check-ins and strengthening their ties to the agency.
- Develop and/or oversee client strategy development with paid media strategists and specialists.
- Work alongside other members of the paid media and wider digital marketing team to deliver omnichannel campaigns.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of weekly and monthly performance reports to Evoluted clients.
- Directly manage a small portfolio of your own clients.
- Lead, manage and inspire the paid media team to deliver exceptional work for our clients.
- Hold regular workshop/ideation sessions and check-ins on account performance with team members, being ultimately accountable for the success of Evoluted’s paid media clients.
- Run regular check-ins and 1:1s with team members to discuss their personal development and wellbeing.
- Responsible for the paid media team’s development and training plan.
- Push the paid media team’s profile sharing great work and new initiatives, both internally and externally.
Strategy and Operations
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments, product releases and new tech.
- Explore and develop expertise in emerging platforms and opportunities for the paid media team to expand into.
- Set the strategic direction for the paid media team alongside the Marketing Director.
- Own management of tracking and attribution within the paid media team, solving the ‘black box’ between basic reporting and advanced end-to-end analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and efficiency through new processes, workflows, templates and solutions.
- Contribute to Evoluted’s internal marketing activity across paid media, content, events and brand new initiatives.
- Prepare proposals/decks for new business enquiries and represents the paid media team in new business pitches, leading the discussion around our paid media service offerings.
- Promote opportunities for clients to increase their spend or explore additional channels in a client-first fashion.
- Guide activation and onboarding of new paid media clients, introducing them to the agency and to their account team.
- Ensure profitability across clients through regular analysis and reporting.
You could be a great fit for the Evoluted team if:
- You have a passion for and demonstrable knowledge of PPC and the broader digital marketing arena.
- You have previous relevant experience in an agency or in-house team
- You have a great track record of delivering successful paid media campaigns in various formats and verticals, resulting in exceptional levels of client satisfaction.
- You’re confident in your ability to research and understand varied markets, products and services, from the adult industry to industrial tools, and insurance services to luxury holidays.
- You’re ambitious, driven by personal growth and hungry to be the best.
- You live in the UK and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ or to client meetings if required (if you love working from home… it won’t be too often, don’t worry!)
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply – we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at email@example.com
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don’t waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
Benefits and Perks
WHY JOIN EVOLUTED?
We’ve been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We’re gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries – We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team’s great work, including transparent twice-yearly reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both with flexi-time to fit your hours in between 7am-7pm!
- Personal development – We care deeply about career development, offering regular training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences like Brighton SEO, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand – Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions – Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays, growing by an additional day per year of service.
- We’re a social team – From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well!
- Wellness Service – We offer free monthly confidential wellbeing coaches sessions operated by Sanctus for all employees, and a range of tools designed to help support your wellness and mental health. Our in-house dedicated Happiness & Wellbeing Officer is constantly looking at new ways to further support our employees, and they’re always happy to hear new suggestions.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.