Head of Publication in i-com
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English degree, publishing, copywritting||0+|
Company Background:I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
- WHEN TO START: ASAP
- DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Long-Term, Remote, Online, part-time (10-15 hrs/week)
- TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS: This position will report directly to our Operations Director
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Experience / Knowledge: 3+ years experience in leading publications as a business
- Excellent degree of literacy and strong writing skills.
- Motivated, resourceful individual with the ability to take direction and work independently; be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.
- Highly process and details oriented
- Strong business instinct
- Sufficient organisational skills to manage and complete different project
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Leading all current publications at I-COM (Data Science Journal & Council Whitepapers) and implementing processes for new publications
- Collecting Data Science Journal articles or whitepaper chapters written by I-COM members
- Collaboration with editorial board / council co-chairs and authors
- Proofreading accepted articles / chapters
- Identifying and developing sponsorship opportunities
- Collaborate with different internal stakeholder including Marketing, PR, Account Managers and Project Managers in preparation of the publications
- Ensuring all related processes are completed within the timeline
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
All interested candidates MUST send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 24 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.