Head of SEO in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 10,000 US$ - 12,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Management of the SEO Team
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Managing and executing implementation of SEO strategy for the SEO Team
- Communicating with product owners, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborating on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Providing recommendations and executing/managing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Helping to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns
- Developing, managing and executing communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with product owner goals
- Implementing and administering search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools)
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Researching and administering social media tools in support of product owners’ social media strategy
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicating with team on project development, timelines, and results
- Keeping up with the industry trends, attending trade shows, conventions and seminars as appropriate or as directed
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the CSTO/CEO
- Strong experience in digital marketing projects and strategies, specializing in SEO
- Be creative in problem solving and idea generation approach.
- Solid communication skills, with both technical and non-technical peers
- Passionate, curious and open minded
- Excellent leadership skills and aptitude to develop and mentor a team
- Have an eye for the detail
- Experience in keyword research, performance reports based on core SEO Metrics
- Ability to audit and identify issues on products and make recommendations
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.