Head of SEO in GamblingGuy
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 22nd, 2020
Job closing date: January 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Affiliate, Marketing, seo, WordPress
Years of Experience: 2+The SEO manager plans and controls all measures required for the optimization of websites. He takes care that domains get as good a ranking as possible with the important search engines and are thus easy to find on the Internet. We are running sites like GamblingGuy.
Opportunities on the job market: strong demand for SEO managersSince virtually all companies today also have a presence on the Internet and their own websites and content play an important role in marketing, the profession of SEO manager is becoming increasingly important. Accordingly, the employment opportunities for SEO experts are good. Especially in the advertising and communication agencies, the SEO specialists are in demand. SEO managers are usually academics and have completed communication sciences, media informatics or related courses of study.
Apply nowWhat tasks and activities does the job description of the SEO manager include? The range of tasks of the SEO manager is very diverse. He not only takes care of search engine optimization and the visibility of domains, he is also responsible for improving the user experience. The SEO manager improves the structure of websites and is familiar with the search mechanisms of Google, Bing, YouTube and Amazon. The following fields of application arise for SEO managers:
- Advertising and communication agencies
- editorial offices
- Software companies
- Media houses
- Operation of online shops
- What hard skills and soft skills should an SEO manager have?
- SEO manager is not an apprenticed profession and the requirements for these experts are diverse. The SEO manager must have a good technical understanding of how search engines and ranking algorithms work.
- Knowledge of search engines
- Marketing knowledge
- IT skills/software development
- confident handling of e-services
- ability to work in a team
- strong communication skills
- quick comprehension
- ability to work under pressure
- High willingness to learn
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.