Head of Support in Copytesting
We’re creating a brand new category of copy analytics. It’s a massive worldwide problem that hasn't been solved yet. You’ll be working together with some of the brightest minds in global data-based marketing. At Copytesting, you’ll have a vital role in helping small to midsize companies that employ direct response marketing succeed by helping them improve their sales copy and increase conversions. Copytesting lets customers discover what’s performing bad and what’s performing well in their sales copy. A business becomes successful when it’s good at communicating value. You’ll help people do that. The right candidate is self-driven and is literate in the digital marketing world, understands the importance of copy to drive sales. We take pride in having an entrepreneurial attitude - We’re a small, agile team that aims high and gets things done. We know people thrive when they get enough autonomy, purpose, and mastery. We make sure you get all three. You’ll participate in an agile delivery team. It’s a highly collaborative role and you’ll need to work closely with stakeholders, end-users, and technical team members. We do not micromanage - you’ll be responsible for your deadlines and choose a way of working that fits you best.
- Your primary focus will be on providing user support for the tool, spearheading support workflow improvements and helping to run tests on the amazon mturk platform.
- We’d be relying on you to keep an accurate overview of the issues our users are having with the tool and making support workflow improvements.
- The job comes with a significant growth opportunity towards other career areas, as the team is small and the field of work is wide.
Perfect for someone going places
- Manage your own time and approach to work
- Have a say in what is being developed
- Learn product management, influence the processes
- As much autonomy as you can handle
- Own as many things as you can own
- Get connected to top players in the direct response marketing community
- Providing customer support via live chat, phone, and email
- Running user tests on amazon mturk
- Gathering & analyzing product feedback
- All-expenses paid to travel to company meetings twice a year (We’re based in Tallinn, Estonia and Austin, Texas)
- Base pay: 1000 EUR / month net