Hebrew Content Writer in Wings4U
Wings4U is searching for a gifted storyteller fluent in Hebrew along with a strong tech/ martech writing background. Strong candidates will have the ability to write bespoke inbound content, as well as interview people to get the most authentic angle of the story. At Wings4U, we give wings to people we work with and help each other maintain a work-life balance. Working remotely, with a global team of content creators and marketing professionals, you are encouraged to grow personally and professionally. This is an opportunity to work with global and regional clients, telling their fantastic success stories through written content!
- Create engaging content in Hebrew and English adhering to inbound and SEO best practices, including customer success stories, case studies, blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, landing pages, and social media assets.
- Interview stakeholders and clients to understand story background and write authentic stories.
- Regularly collaborate with internal teams to plan and create content for the editorial calendar.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to enable the development of engaging content for target audiences.
Must have skills
- Background in tech / martech writing, or tech journalism
- Client facing experience
- Experience interviewing people: setting up interviews, leading conversation, ensuring interview flow and building trust with interviewees
- Native/fluent Hebrew and English
Nice to have skills
- HubSpot certification
- Experience writing customer stories, case studies
- Understanding of the marketing and sales alignment - "smarketing"
- Experience in digital marketing
- Time-management while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with Google apps (Word, Slides, etc), Microsoft Office suite, design apps, and other tools