Hebrew Content Writer in Wings4U
Job Published on: March 27th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Create engaging content in Hebrew and English adhering to inbound and SEO best practices, including customer success stories, case studies, blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, landing pages, and social media assets.
- Interview stakeholders and clients to understand story background and write authentic stories.
- Regularly collaborate with internal teams to plan and create content for the editorial calendar.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to enable the development of engaging content for target audiences.
Must have skills
- Background in tech / martech writing, or tech journalism
- Client facing experience
- Experience interviewing people: setting up interviews, leading conversation, ensuring interview flow and building trust with interviewees
- Native/fluent Hebrew and English
Nice to have skills
- HubSpot certification
- Experience writing customer stories, case studies
- Understanding of the marketing and sales alignment - "smarketing"
- Experience in digital marketing
- Time-management while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with Google apps (Word, Slides, etc), Microsoft Office suite, design apps, and other tools
Ready to apply? Do it here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.