Head of New Business – Freelance in Hoxby
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||A natural gift for selling;, Commercial awareness: The ability to spot and leverage sales opportunities., Ideally some experience of marketing.||5+|
Working on a part time* and freelance basis, you will:Work with the MD of Sales to focus on our 4 key areas of opportunity creation for Hoxby:
- Targeted leads through targeted marketing: a) Work with the MD’s on a quarterly basis to identify their target clients and sectors that will feed into our quarterly marketing plans.
- Inbound pipeline of leads: a) Work with marketing to ensure we have compelling client focused content that communicates the Unique Selling Point of Hoxby to potential clients in a highly engaging way to answer ‘Why should I work with Hoxby?’
- Creating Hoxby Brand Ambassadors: a) Work with the MD’s to understand how we can leverage the ‘good will’ of clients and associates past and present to champion what we do to others in a more consistent way thinking about platforms to bring people together or opportunities to showcase our work.
- Community leads and referral optimisation: a) Review the quality and conversion of leads
Key performance indicators:
- a) Number of new leads
- b) Improvements in lead conversion rates
- An inspiring team builder, leader and collaborator
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Motivated by growing sales
- Passionate about creating profitable partnerships
- Driven by results
- Creative and innovative in generating new business opportunities
- Solutions oriented
- Brilliant at making things happen!
You will have:
- A natural gift for selling
- Commercial awareness: The ability to spot and leverage sales opportunities.
- Ideally some experience of marketing.
Key behaviour profile:
- Results and output driven
- Strong communicator
- Team Builder
- Builds resilience
About HoxbyHoxby is a creative and professional services consultancy with a difference: We are an award-winning community of around 1,000 exceptionally talented people united by technology and working remotely across 30 countries. The way we work is uncorporate and refreshing: no bureaucracy, hierarchy or jargon. We are the most talented people from around the world, doing what we love in the way that we do it best. This takes our work to a level of quality that traditional business models will never reach. We believe that when you love what you do, you do it better and enjoy it more. We have the flexibility to work on our own terms and choose the projects we work on - which ensures we always deliver brilliant work.
Benefits and Perks
We believe that when you love what you do, you do it better and enjoy it more. We have the flexibility to work on our own terms and choose the projects we work on – which ensures we always deliver brilliant work.
By judging each other on the quality of our work rather than our hours of work, we create a genuine meritocracy, removing emotional bias from our working world. By creating our community as an example for others to follow, we hope to inspire individuals and companies to grow towards our vision for a happier, more fulfilled society.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Please ensure that you use the given application link for your application.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.