Hiring Work From Home in Taiwan | Internet Safety Evaluator at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 4th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Taiwan||SEO, Part-Time, freelance, Work from Home, Flexible||0+|
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and Smartphone.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in both written and verbal English & Traditional Chinese
• You must be living in Taiwan for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Taiwan
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
• Earn extra income
• Access to our community wellbeing initiative
• Remote work & Location Independence
• Be your own boss
• Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
• Be a part of an online community
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Create an account.
2. Click “Sign Up” and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Select TAIWAN/TW as your country and Chinese Traditional as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once you complete the registration process, click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 4th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote in Norway | Social Media Analyst||June 29th, 2023|
|Remote SEO Specialist||June 28th, 2023|
|Remote Marketing Specialist||June 21st, 2023|
|Hungarian Speakers – Hungary | Flexible Work – Social Media Evaluation Task||June 21st, 2023|
|Remote Work | Internet Rater||June 18th, 2023|